Emotional Hygiene: A Course for Empaths
Time & Location
About The Event
2 hour online course.
Dr. Aubrey Wallace, ND
Basic instruction in management of emotional and physical empathy.
During this class you will learn to recognize different forms of empathy. You will be given strategies for managing empathic emotional states.
Pen and paper.
- Understanding Emotions
- The mind, thoughts and emotions: 90 sec rule
- Empathy: definition and types of empathy
- What’s GREAT about being an empath?
- Empath: daily practice
- Importance of self-care and self-awareness
- Is this mine? Exercise
- Introvert vs. Extrovert
- Daily clearing practices: morning and evening rituals
- Sleep hygiene for empaths
- Empath first aide
- Suggested Text
The Empath’s Survival Guide, Judith Orloff, MD
- Early Bird Pricing$45$450$0
- Empathic Hygiene class seat$55$550$0
- Bring a Friend$50$500$0
- Child Ticket$20$200$0